At Loudin Insurance Agency, Inc. we understand that there are many different types of property and different types of property coverage available. We represent companies offering numerous personal lines of insurance. Among them are auto, homeowner, motorcycle, boat, RV, mobile home, farm, Flood and personal umbrella policies. We want to make sure that both your property and personal liability are covered if something happens.
- Is your ATV or UTV covered if a tree falls on it? What if you are pulling across the road and pull out in front of someone causing an accident? Are you aware that you can be held liable for the damages that occur.
- What about your boat — are you covered if something similar happens?
- You’re out camping and a fire starts in your RV. Are you covered?
- What happens if your watch comes up missing while on vacation at Disney? Will you be covered?
- We are in West Virginia so what about guns?
Many people don’t know the answer to these questions and that’s why are here.
You can contact us by Clicking Here, stopping by Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM or by calling 304-472-1532 to speak with an agent/schedule an appointment on your time.